The Australian Prudential Regulation Authority (APRA) offers graduates diverse opportunities and experience across the entire financial services industry. With unmatched exposure to the Australian banking, insurance and superannuation industries, APRA provides graduates with a kick-start to their professional career.
APRA also offers arguably the most rigorous training and development in the finance industry.
To find out more about graduate opportunities at APRA visit the APRA Graduate Program website: www.aviewfromthetop.com.au
Applications for the 2017 Graduate Program will open on 27 February 2017 and close on 2 April 2017. Apply now
- Applications open: 27 February 2017
- Applications close: 2 April 2017
- Applications screening and online testing: April - May 2017
- Assessment centres (held in Sydney): 15 May, 18 May, 19 May 2017
- Second stage interviews: June 2017
- Offers made: July 2017
Meet APRA graduates and employees from APRA at the following career fairs in 2016:
- University of Technology: 1 March 2017
- University of Sydney: 13 March 2017
- University of New South Wales: 15 March 2017
- Macquarie University: 16 March 2017
- The Big Meet: 17 March 2017