APRA is a statutory authority. Its Executive Group of APRA Members are appointed by the Treasurer and are responsible for determining goals, priorities and strategies.
View the profiles of the APRA Members
APRA is organised into the following divisions.
- Specialised Institutions Division
- Diversified Institutions Division
- Policy and Advice Division
- Risk & Data Analytics Division
- Corporate Services Division
View the profiles of APRA's Executive General Managers
View APRA's organisational structure by division
Remuneration paid to executives during 2016/17 (WORD)
Remuneration paid to executives during 2016/17 (PDF)